Saturday, April 10, 2010

We have been blessed

So I decided yesterday was not so bad. I would do it all over again and even insist they haul me out in a wheel barrow! Have I gone insane? No....I am just beyond thrilled that Jerry and I are the proud parents of ......

22 Fertilized Fantastic embabies!!!



Out of the 31, 25 were mature. Out of the 25, 22 were fertilized. I am on cloud 9 right now! Thank you for the prayers and support! We are continuing to pray, but also cherishing this moment. God is Good!

15 comments:

  1. Great GREAT news!! Do you know when your transfer will be? Keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news! Glad you are feeling better after yesterday, and hoping for more good news in the days to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fantastic!!!!!! So will you continue to get updates daily or just wait for "the" call on ET??? I'm glad you're feeling better too... That's just not right about yesterday! Crazy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 22!!!!!

    Thats one of the best fertilization reports I've seen!!
    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing #!! I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea! That is just amazing news! So glad to hear this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! I am praying for this cycle's success!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY, that is SO awesome!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is an AMAZING number. I'm so happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is awesome news!!! We are soooo excited for you...keep the good news coming! You're halfway to being PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, that is just frickin awesome!!! YAY, so happy for you and your awesome embabies!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got chill bumps reading about your 22 embies!! Prayers for growth and making to to transfer or freeze!! Grow little embies!

    When are you transferring? 3d or 5d?

    ReplyDelete