Sunday, April 4, 2010

One Day Closer

I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter!! Hopefully, the Easter Bunny brought you IF'rs some nice eggs!!

Tomorrow is a busy day! First thing in the morning I go for blood work. Then for my Acupuncture appointment. I will then go pick up my Intra Lipids from the pharmacy. Then it is off for my next ultrasound! My nurse offered to do my Intra Lipids infusion in the office after my ultrasound. So that will be one less stop...awesome.

Unfortunately I will be going solo. We cannot afford for Jerry to take time off. His work has been very understanding through the last few years so he only uses time off for the days that are REALLY necessary.

I will take any prayers, hopes, good thoughts, crossed fingers...toes...whatever you can spare for me tomorrow!!

Thank you for all the sweet comments on my anniversary post. I think I am a pretty lucky girl!!

6 comments:

  1. Everything I can cross is crossed and many prayers headed your way! Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you have a packed day!! I hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you explain to me about intralipids? Why do you take them? I've heard of a couple people who have done this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great Easter and GOOD LUCK today! I'll be thinking of you. I hope everything goes well and I can't wait to read an update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you today, can't wait to hear all about your u/s!! Hoping everything goes well, good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete