I know I have been gone a few days. I did not feel much like talking. I have been reading your blogs and trying to stay caught up. You ladies truly have no idea how much you mean to me! All of your comments have given me the strength and motivation to pick myself back up. For that, I am forever thankful for each and every one of you!
Right now I am just waiting to start. So AF feel free to visit anytime!! I am physically feeling 100% better. Mentally...let's just say better than I was last week this time. I have an appointment with my Dr on Friday to discuss our next steps and when I can finally do the transfer.
The embryologist did email me the complete results from my PGD testing on Monday. I still cannot believe how many abnormalities there were with so many of my embryos. Like I did not feel like a big enough freak already! Thanks for the confirmation in writing!!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you are back up and at it! I have been thinking of you. Hopefully AF shows and you can look forward to a successful transfer in the near future!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you have picked yourself up by your boot straps and are ready to move on. It's okay for us to spend some time grieving but we have to get back out there. I can't believe I am going to say this but I hope the witch shows soon for you so you can do the transfer.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are feeling better. Hope your FET comes up fast!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing so amazingly well for everything you've been through. I am so glad you are feeling better and ready to get "back on the wagon" with the transfer. I hope AF shows up soon!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing so great and you are such a strong woman. You have been in thoughts this past week and it's good to hear that you are starting to feel better. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteaway with the rude ppl wondering why we don't have babies! *sigh*, you can only use the excuse "i'm focusing on my career" so many times. at least for me.
ReplyDeletei'm soo happy for you that you're feeling close to 100% now. you've been through an emotional roller coaster with some pretty high's and lows. but the good that's coming up: your two normal embies and this FET that will result in some happy news for you! hope AF comes sooner than later, so that you can get started on prepping for the FET :o)
I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better. You've been through so much lately and I know you're just ready for AF to show her wicked face so you can get this show on the road. I hope your transfer comes soon and goes so very well. Hang in there hon!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad your feeling better. I was thinking about you and hoping you were doing ok.
ReplyDeleteHere's to a successful transfer coming up!
Keeping you in my prayers!
I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. I hope AF shows up soon so you can move on and get ready for transfer! Hoping for great things. =)
ReplyDeleteMy sweet friend, I'm glad that you are a bit better. I hope you get to cycle very soon. I have been praying for you. Big Hug!
ReplyDeleteThe transfer will be here before you know it, and your body will be that much more ready for waiting. Glad you're starting to feel better! It only takes one good one my friend!
ReplyDeleteI just read what was going on and I am so very sorry - I hope you feel better soon. (((HUGS))
ReplyDelete