Monday, April 12, 2010

It is a good day to get pregnant

That is what my Acupuncturist said when I told him my transfer is scheduled for Wednesday. I could not help but smile from ear to ear. :O)

I found out this morning that all 22 embabies made it to today and are being biopsied and sent to the Lab for PGD/aCGH today. I am still so thrilled that we have so many.

The schedule as of now is:

Wednesday 04/14/10
10:15 Acupuncture
12:30 Transfer
24 hour bed rest
**Not sure if I am going to go back for Acupuncture immediately following transfer. My husband says no. He wants me to immediately go home and rest. The Acupuncturist says right after is very important, but not in a demanding way. Anyone have an opinion on the subject?

Oh, also when do I need to start eating pineapple??? :O)

10 comments:

  1. I started eating pineapple the day of my transfer and for 5 days after. My acupuncture lady told me acupuncture before AND after transfer. So I will be doing both. Especially since this is our second time and we didn't do acupuncture last time. But I'm sure going once is better than not going at all. SO happy for you that everything is going so smoothly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoooo 22 yayyyyyyy!! I'm so happy for you, I hope wednesday goes awesome. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear about the PGD test results...I know it will be good. I can't believe you have a scheduled time for ET..that is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! That is great news! I, too, did the pineapple the day of transfer and for 5 days after. Make sure you eat the core of it. I got pregnant that cycle! Unfortunately, it didn't stick around...but it wasn't the pineapple's fault.

    Not sure about acupuncture...I've never done it, but I'm considering starting! Good luck with your transfer! I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great news! Keep it coming hon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome news. I agree with the other ladies about the pineapple.

    Good luck tomorrow! :) I love this part of IVF..it is so exciting! Enjoy being PUPO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome news. I am so happy for you! Good luck tomorrow. I'll have everything crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such amazing news, this is all going so well!! So excited for you guys, and for Wednesday!! And my accupuncturist said before and after as well, she said the before could actually be the night before depending on timeing...but they like to do the after right after too, so I'm listening to her i guess. And then straight home for bed rest! Thinking of you and your embabies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck today!!! I'm thinking about and praying that everything goes perfectly!! Lots and lots of sticky thoughts!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how wonderfully exciting!!!! No clue on the acu but say if it relaxes you, why not? :-) As for the pineapple, eat the core and I say start from transfer for the next few days {or until the roof of your mouth is so torn up that you can't eat it any longer. Ha!} Lots of prayers and good thoughts coming your way!!!

    ReplyDelete