Wow, I can hardly believe it! I cannot believe I am already in my third trimester. It feels fantastic, but I will admit a little sad. I can barely wait to meet my little baby. However, the thought of no longer being pregnant leaves me pretty sad, too. Who knows if I will ever be pregnant again. The road we have taken has been long, hard, and very expensive. Could our hearts and pocketbooks take it again? I have cherished every minute of this pregnancy. Luckily, I have not have many negative symptoms. I feel very blessed! Here is the latest pic to remember the start of my third trimester...
Yes, I am standing in the nursery. I want to wait to post pics until I am completely done. This is just a little sneak peek.
We have started the birthing classes. So far, not too bad. To all the haters out there that told me it was a waste of time can kiss it! :O) Anytime spent with my husband talking and learning about our baby is never a waste! Oh and he does give the best massages! I actually caught one husband using one hand to lightly rub his wife's back. The other hand was on his blackberry....nice!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


you look great! I can't wait to see the nursery pictures! :) I got all my information yesterday about my hospital and that included info for the birthing classes later on, I can't wait :)
ReplyDeleteooh, you look great, T! and am loving the nursery wall color and the decal in the background. glad that everything is going well :o) can't believe you're in the 3T already. time is a flying!! xoxo.
ReplyDeleteT - you have got to be the cutest pregnant lady ever! I am loving the nursery sneak peak, can't wait to see more. Third trimester already!
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous, and I LOVE the nursery. I can't wait to see pictures of the whole thing! But judging by the sneak peek, it looks like you have excellent taste. :)
ReplyDeleteLooking good! Glad you are feeling good.
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful! And the sneak peak of the nursery is leaving me wanting more!
ReplyDeleteyou look great and the nursery is starting off super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteYay 3rd trimester! You look great and I LOVE the nursery so far.
ReplyDeleteYou look great and so does the nursery!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome!! I can't believe you're in the third trimester already. Exciting!
ReplyDeleteYou look just beautiful! Congrats on the third trimester!
ReplyDeleteYou look cute and so does your nursery!
ReplyDeleteI have a tree sticker on my nursery wall too. I got it from Etsy!!
You have an award on my blog waiting for you. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to do my classes with my husband. He loves being involved, it is really cute :)
ReplyDeleteLoving the baby room!! the colors are great!! I'm 20 weeks and I'm already trying to cope with the idea of not being pregnant anymore. I will be so happy to hold him, but I think I will miss feeling him kick me :( I love being pregnant and am so blessed that the Lord opened this door for us <3 You look super cute btw!!
Just came across your blog. You look beautiful and I love the nursery sneak peak. Welcome to the 3rd trimester. I am currently 32w5d.
ReplyDeleteSigned up to follow your journey. Wishing you the best of luck with the rest of the pregnancy!!
You are absolutely adorable flaunting that 3rd tri baby belly! And I love the nursery sneak peak! :-) Can't wait to see the rest!
ReplyDeleteLove the nursery color...Cant wait to see the finished product:) You look great 2!!!
ReplyDelete