Wednesday, February 2, 2011

28 weeks

I do not have to much time to post, but wanted to share a couple pics.  We got to look at the baby again last week.  Here are two pics from the ultrasound.

The first picture is a profile pic.  The second picture we actually saw the baby yawn!  It was beyond amazing.  If you turn your head to the right that is face on.  That big black circle is the baby yawning.  I think the baby is tired of being cramped up in there.  :O)  Just a little bit longer baby and you will be out!!  I can't believe it!!!

5 comments:

  1. I want another ultrasound!!!! That is so cool!
    Happy 28 Weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! That's so neat seeing baby yawn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...can you imagine if it was like 1905 and there was no such thing as ultrasounds? It's so awesome you can see your baby YAWN :) Amazing!!! Glad everything is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete