Thursday, March 25, 2010

Things are in Motion!

This morning I stopped and deposited a little blood on my way to work. Then for lunch I went by my lovely doctors office. Where I sat back and put my knee-high argyle socked feet up into those Gonal-F advertisement covered stirrups. All in a days work! :O)

Dr. P.A. reports:
* I have no cysts, yeah!
* E2 level is less than 7. This is good.
* Lining is thin, which is good since AF did show up yesterday.
* As far as follies...I have approximately 50!

My IVF cycle is underway and everything looks great so far! Dr. P.A. adjusted my stim meds a little since I have so many follies. We do not want to over-stimulate!

Tomorrow I have another Acupuncture appointment. Then I have an appointment for a massage where I will hopefully pass out and melt into the nice warm bed! Tomorrow night, sushi with friends. Saturday night, birthday party. Next week, start stimming!!

Today was a good day!

10 comments:

  1. We also celebrated with friends and sushi last Friday...too funny. Partially in hopes that sushi will soon be off the menu for about 9 months. :) Enjoy the acupuncture and massage! Sounds like a great way to stay relaxed and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your E2 was low..yay! That massage sounds wonderful. You have a fun-filled weekend ahead of you....Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot!! Good luck honey! You deserve this! I hope everything goes smoothly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, for great results! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY so exciting!!! Wow 50 follies!!! Things sound great and I'm glad you have lots of fun and relaxing things planned. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds so exciting!!!! 50 follies, stalk up on Gatorade hun and enjoy that Sushi now as in a couple of weeks it'll be a no-no for many months! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's awesome news! 50 follies?! How amazing is that? I'm so glad things are going well. I'm pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting!!! And I always thing those ad covered stirrups are hilarious...like some company actually thought, hey why don't we turn the stirrups into ad space?!? Anyways, I can't wait to see how your IVF cycle unfolds, and 50 follies...woohoo! My last BC pill is Sunday and I start Lupron tonight!!! I've never been so excited for my period, and for that matter the weekend to be over to see how quickly i get my period...how long did it take for you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck!! 50 follies is awesome! That's great news!
    I've never seen an ad on a stirrup - only leopard print ones...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy that everything is going well! Hope you had a great weekend =)

    ReplyDelete