So in the last 4 days I have cried about 12 times. I cannot stop! Not much does it take to trigger me. In the last 3 months I cannot really remembering crying at all. Since we have known that we were going to be doing IVF in April I have had a positive outlook and a new sense of hope. We did receive some sad news within our family and I guess that has triggered some of it. But I just cannot believe how emotional I have become! A conversation about someones pregnancy...tears. A commercial about Easter candy that had a family on it...tears. A jumbo Styrofoam caffeine fountain soda...tears...ok, maybe a little extreme there :O)
The worst part about it...I am not even starting my stims until tonight! I guess it is the Lupron. Anyone else just start crying at the drop of a hat on Lupron? If you ask me right now, am I sad or depressed...I would say no. Sad about our family issue, but we have had other issues (not related to IF) that has not made me cry before. I am not short tempered or angry...at least not anymore than I was already! Just tears...and they are forever flowing!
So tonight I start my Bravelle. I am taking 4 vials. God help my DH if these tears continue to fall!!!

Oh, I am there with you on the tears! Mine started with the stims, but I'm sure the lupron can do the same. Good luck starting with your meds tonight!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that you are crying for everything, but I'm not even taking Lupron and I also cry when I see a baby commercial or anything related to babies, the worst is when you are in front of people ughhh. I'm so happy that you are starting Bravelle tonight!! Fingers crossed that this is your cycle =)
ReplyDeleteThis happened to me about three months ago.. just couldn't stop crying, it was exhausting.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about the bad news in your family...that's the last thing you need to deal with right now.
Call me if you want to chat. ((HUGS))
Hi hon. So sorry to hear you are having a tough time right now. I suffer from horrible anxiety which often moves me to tears. Do you think perhaps you could be having some anxiety now that April is almost here? I know it's a little bit of a contradiction b/c you are excited about the IVF but with that I would think there is some anxiety about everything that is involved in it. Of course that combined with your family issue and just plain old day to day life. Just a thought :)
ReplyDeleteI wish you the absolute best of luck with this IVF!!!!
Awww, hun...hang in there!!! And hoping SO hard soon the only tears you'll be crying are tears of joy over your BFP!! So far I've been pretty symptom-less with the Lupron...but I'm wondering if that will all change once I start pumping myself full of follistim, starting tomorrow night...so excited!!! For both of us, and all the other april IVFers....doesn't it seem like there are a ton?!?
ReplyDeleteAww I'm sorry you've been emotional. I was Queen of the Water Works during my stims last cycle. But I have never been on lupron so I have no advice for you. :(
ReplyDelete