Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nella

So I came across this post...and had to share this story. If you have had enough tears for the day, do not read this post.

This may be one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. Here is the story of the day Nella was born.

5 comments:

  1. Not only is she a beautiful baby, but this is a beautiful story. I was weeping after reading it, but in a good way...if that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bawled last week when I came across it for the first time!!! Such a beautiful story. Such a beautiful baby. Such a beauitful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that made me cry. What a beautiful story and a beautiful baby! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that one too and it made me cry. Such a beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful story!!

    Call me...I might have a way for you to get donated meds!!

    ReplyDelete