The second one shows the baby about to put their fingers in their mouth. Most of the ultrasound the baby had their thumb or some fingers in their mouth. So crazy!!!
After the ultrasound they monitored me for about 30 minutes. It is the same monitoring they do in the hospital when you are in labor or having contractions. It was really cool to see the heart rate for that long. It was anywhere from 130 to 170. Even crazier was when I was hooked up I had a couple contractions. I had no idea that was a contraction! I thought the feeling was just the baby moving. It is a bit of a tightening feeling and I have had several in the last month. I guarantee most women have them during pregnancy and have no idea. I understand they are very mild and nothing compared to what I am in store for.
My fluid level is on the low side of normal. They said no bed rest, yet. Just take it easy.
On another note, I have to share my husband getting ready for the baby. Here is how my husband is preparing......my poor puppy.
I have to admit though, he did pretty good with a wagging tail! I assure you the diaper was off within seconds. No dogs were harmed during this picture :O)



ahhh! sooo hilarious! i love the doggie diaper! so happy to hear everything is going well and u r getting lots of peeks at the baby!!
ReplyDeleteI have to admit, I diapered my dog too!!! He is such a good sport. He just laid there, let me do my thing - and then he got up and ripped through it! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you are able to get peeks at the little one. GL over the next few weeks!
LOVE IT! I was just telling my husband this weekend that he should practice putting diapers on our Chihuahua! Yay for 33 weeks!!!
ReplyDeletefunny picture....
ReplyDelete33 weeks!!! Not long now before you find out if it is a boy or girl!! So exciting!
Love the doggy picture!! :) Thanks for the update. I've been thinking about you!!
ReplyDeleteomg, i am sooo amused that your hubby diapered the dog!! very cute :o) soo glad everything is well and you're getting frequent peeks at the baby. my prediction is still that you're having a boy!! and btw, i've been meaning to tell you that i have a crush on reed as well. you know he used to be a model?? xoxo.
ReplyDeleteGlad things are progressing smoothly...you are getting so close!!! Love the diaper on the dog.
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely hilarious!!!! oh, the stories this child will hear for many years to come... So exciting!!! I'm voting a girl, just so you know! :-)
ReplyDeleteIf you want to purchase a cookbook {no pressure!} you can do so in person which means you have to see me! :-) or via the website, www.loststorkfoundation.org but it includes shipping too. Let me know and I'll get one to you soon!
Hahaha!! that is SO FUNNY!! Love the look on the dogs face!! :)
ReplyDeletethanks for the tums suggestion! i started taking one last night and am going to continue. i can't believe how painful these charlie horses are!! oh, and morgan is just too typically hot for me. i looked up both reid and hotcher on wikipedia. heehee, that's how i knew that reid used to be a model :o)
ReplyDelete