Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Belly Pic, Registry, and New Dr

I wanted to post my most recent belly pic.  This one was at 24 weeks.  Sorry it is a little dark.  This was the morning before we went and started our registry.  It was so overwhelming, but mostly just so exciting.  There were so many years where these stores were just another source of pain.  I thought that day would never come for me.  This time my husband and I were laughing and picturing our little one in all the cute stuff.  The only tears shed were happy tears. 

We also started the nursery recently!  I LOVE it!  Though right now there is just paint and a crib, it looks absolutely amazing to me!  In passing, I often have to just stop in and smile.  I promise to post some nursery pics very soon. 

Last Friday we met the other doctor that may deliver our little one.  The first one, we will call Dr Mu is awesome.  He has been doing it for many many years and actually has delivered over 7000 babies.  The other doctor, we will call her Dr. Me, I had heard from J is younger and new to the practice.  However, a lot of patients really like her.  Like...is an understatement!  We LOVED her!  I knew that she had a baby about 6 months ago and had often seen her throughout the office with her little boy.  I found out much more about her during our appt.  She too dealt with infertility.  She did IVF with the same dr I did.  She too hyperstimmed after her first retrieval.  She got pregnant after her frozen transfer.  We talked about how easy it is for other women, baby showers, and other infertility issues.  She said that she saw women get married, have their first child, have their second child...all the while she had been trying herself.  God love her to be able to work in that field while dealing personally with infertility!!  She related to me just like all of you do.  What is amazing is this woman may also get to deliver our baby.  Did I say I love her...?  :O)

11 comments:

  1. that is awesome you like the new doc! cute picture, too! glad everything is going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic, you look great!

    And so happy you love the new doc, she sounds awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you found a doctor you love. That really makes all the difference, I think.

    And congrats on your registry - I know it's been a long time coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You look fantastic and tiny. I'm seriously trying not to think about how we are going to have babies about the same time, yet I can bench press you. :)
    Glad things are going well. Just a few more months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Can't wait to see the nursery. Glad you like your OB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so dang cute!!!


    Can't wait to see nursery pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't imagine being either an OB or an RE and having to deal with IF. that has to be the worst thing ever. soo glad that you're loving your docs and that you're having a great pregnancy so far. i had a blast registering and only felt 5% like a fraud :o) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great!! Happy to hear that you like both of your doctors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! You're absolutely adorable!!! Can't wait to see the nursery! Since moving, we just finished Madelyn's nursery and I can't tell you how many times during the day I just go in there, my happy place. :-) It's REAL. Once before those darn empty bedrooms caused heartache and now joy!

    BTW- I LOVE the new Dr too!!! Mind e-mailing me who as I'm on the hunt for a new Dr since mine is ending his practice in Feb to go strickly to the Fertility practice and for hopeful future kids..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. T..you look so stinkin' cute!! I'm glad you found an OB you love.

    Thank you for checking in on me...I am doing well just haven't felt like reading blogs or writing on mine.

    ReplyDelete