This one was at 10 weeks. The baby started waving and moving their legs. It looked like baby was putting on quite a show for Mom and Dad! That was the first time we saw the baby move. Amazing!
This one is at 11 weeks. The quality is not as good and the baby actually looks a little smaller, but boy look at that profile. This was my first external ultrasound. I have to say not having to drop my pants all the way....awe-some! Oh and the goo...it is not THAT cold! :O)
Other big news!!! The cat is out of the bag! Our families now all know the good news. I never thought this day would come. It is still so surreal! After every time we announced it, I was first elated, and then ...it would creep in. That doubt...that anxiety...that thought that now I have jinxed everything. This is my last week in the first trimester. You would think I would be able to relax a little bit. Not a chance. I still feel like everyday this gift is going to be taken away from us. I hope that someday soon I will be able to just celebrate this life growing inside me. However, after everything I am not expecting that to happen until the baby is in my arms. Then we have a whole different level of worry!!We made a video ( that for some reason I cannot get on here)that we showed almost everyone. We said something along the lines of check this video out. The first slide said INTRODUCING. The second slide said BABY MILLER. The third slide was a picture of the baby. I believe we certainly surprised them all! There was not a shortage on tears!
On two of the ultrasound pics I asked the ultrasound technician to write Hi Grandma and Grandpa on the screen. She so kindly obliged. I found a frame for both set of grandparents. The quote said... Just when you thought your heart was full....along comes a grandchild. We gave our parents them right after we showed them the video. My Mom said that she says goodnight to the picture each night. *sigh*
Last week we got another video. The baby was moving all around! I think we may have a dancer on our hands! Lord, let the child have more balance and coordination than their momma!
I promise to write more often than I have. I am still keeping up on all of your blogs...just slacking on my own!

I just have a grin on my face... I am so happy for you...SO HAPPY!! Cheers for the 2nd trimester around the corner. Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad all is going well. I cannot believe you are already in the 2nd tri. Congratulations on such a wonderful milestone! Keep the updates coming hon. Belly shots? No? :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
ReplyDeleteyay! :) I can't wait to see the videos
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!!! I am so glad things are going well and that you told the "rents". It's a great feeling to be out there with the news. It keeps getting better and better too! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI have tears in my eyes of joy for you right now. Those pictures are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteawww, i'm sooo happy for you T!!!! and i absolutely LOVE that your mom says goodnight to the picture of your little one every night. that's sweeter than ones!!! i can't believe how fast time has flown. almost out of the first trimester. wahoooo!!!! xoxoxoxoxo!
ReplyDeleteI love this! I've been wondering about you and how you're doing. Great news!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting...I am so glad you finally got to tell your families!! The baby looks wonderful...what a beautiful picture. I am so happy for you and Jerry.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute surprise for you family! Glad it's going well.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!! SO exciting :-)
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful baby you've got there!!!! {And I'll venture out and say girl too!} I'm so very happy for you both and now that your families know, oh it makes it all so much sweeter!!!! :-) I can't help but smile thinking about this miracle baby you have thriving and growing inside you!!!
ReplyDeleteThose pics are GREAT! And being out of the 1st trimester will be a great milestone. Even though you may not breathe easy (nor did I). Baby looks fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHow precious!! Love the way that you told them! And the pictures are beautiful!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet way to tell your families. I love it! The pictures are just beautiful!
ReplyDelete