Here is this past weeks ultrasound pics of the baby...
You can actually see the head, arms, and legs now. Absolutely amazing! Daddy says the baby looks like a teddy graham.
I am still staying on all my meds. My restrictions are still insane, but I agree with J it is better to be over cautious. Next week we are going to try and get the heartbeat through the Doppler. We are thinking of possibly telling our families finally at that point. The rest of the world will still be awhile.
Hope you are all having a good weekend!

WOW!! That is so cool! the baby looks so snugly in there and it is looking like a baby now!! So excited for you :)
ReplyDeletebaby looks like a baby!!!!! teddy graham is a nice description too :o) this is sooo exciting, you guys must be over the moon every time you get to see him/her on screen. any "feelings" yet on if you're having a boy or girl??? xoxoxoxo.
ReplyDeleteTeddy Graham, so cute!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and sweet! Big milestone to tell the fam. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! I like the teddy graham comparison...I keep calling mine an alien. :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable teddy graham!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteBaby is looking great!!
ReplyDeleteHey lady--you've won an award. Check out my blog for the details.
ReplyDeletehttp://ajpatillo.blogspot.com/
Have a great day!
beautiful u/s pics!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad things are going well for you. The u/s pics are precious. Enjoy this time... you've earned it!!!!
ReplyDeleteSTopping by to make sure everything is okay.
ReplyDelete