I hontestly do not think I have ever seen an ultrasound pic of the baby facing down like this. The dr said they baby looked great. I am actually not going to go back for two weeks this time instead of one week. My bleeds are completely gone for now, so that is awesome. It was strange not going to see the baby this past Friday, but I realize I have been very spoiled. I can go two weeks when I know so many women only get to see their baby a couple of times in an entire pregnancy. Doesn't make me miss them any less though.
There was a request for a baby bump pic. This was at 13 weeks. Not much of a bump. More like a gut. I think this week the bump is starting to appear a little more. I will try to take another bay bump pic soon. Not sure I will ever give a bare belly pic. I have quite a few bruises from my Heparin shots. Maybe down the road I will, just so I can record it and show the baby someday.
I am 14 weeks now..still cannot believe it. Every day I thank God. I am still praying everyday for each and every one of you that are still waiting on your miracle. Love you all....


Beautiful pic (ultrasound and bump!). Happy 2nd trimester!
ReplyDeleteOh you so petite:) Your bump will be slow growing but cute when it appears...Im with you I havent done a bare belly shot because of bruises and scars from my lap...Unfort I dont have one of those perfect bellies:(
ReplyDeleteGo to hear from you!! Glad to hear the bleeding has stopped and the baby is doing well. You look so cute...can't wait to see more belly pics.
ReplyDeletei've been wondering how you've been doing. glad to hear that the bleeding has stopped and that you and baby are both doing well!!! love the pic!!!! xoxo.
ReplyDeleteWhat great photos :) Thanks for praying for those of us still waiting :)
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic, and I still NEED to post a bump picture, although I also feel like it's just a roll of chubbiness. haha
ReplyDeleteGlad things are still going well! Love your hair btw!
You look so cute! So happy to hear things are going well!
ReplyDeleteYou are still so tiny!!! Thanks for the update - glad to hear all is going well!
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful! Congratulations on 13 weeks. I am so happy to hear and see that things are going well.
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous, and your baby is gorgeous too!! So happy to hear things are going well, happy 14 weeks!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Glad everything is going well. And thanks for praying for us =)
ReplyDelete14 weeks already - congrats! You look great!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!! Love your baby "gut". :)
ReplyDeleteExciting! Exciting! I am so happy for you. I don't know about you, but I was excited to start showing. It was just one more thing to make it all seem more real. I can't wait to read your post after you feel the baby move for the first time. I love it when she moves around. Even when she kicks me in the bladder. I wish I could see what she is doing. Keep up the post.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the baby bump appearing!!! ;-) you are as adorable as ever! And that ultrasound photo of your perfect baby is beautiful... couldn't ask for anything more! ;-)
ReplyDelete