Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dream a little Dream

So I have to tell you about this crazy dream I had last night.  It was one of those so real and cannot get it out of your head dreams. 

I pulled up to this strip mall to pick up my wedding dress (I had just watched Say Yes to the Dress before I went to bed).  It was not like I was getting married.  I was picking it up from a place that used it as a costume.  I was on the phone with Jerry and my dress was just sitting outside cut up and dyed hot pink…I know..random. 

So I was standing there looking at my dress in shambles talking to Jerry on the phone when I see this guy walk up.  He had one hand in front of the other, hiding something.  He came right up to me.  I can still see his face and eyes in my head.  He put a gun to my head and said to give him my purse.  I did and then dropped the phone.  He took the purse and kept walking.  I heard him stop walking and I started to turn around and said please don’t, I am pregnant.  I then heard the gunshot and woke up.  I was drenched in sweat and had to catch my breath.  It was terrible.  My only thought before I heard the gunshot was that my baby was not even going to get a chance.  I already love this baby way more than my own life. 

Just wanted to thank God again for my gift. 
Love you baby.

8 comments:

  1. Phew. That's rough. Your protective Momma instincts are already kicking in though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes...those types of dreams are rough...Sweet dreams ONLY tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have me in tears here!!!! Praying for wonderful dreams tonight, and here on out, that replace this horrible dream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pregnancy dreams can be crazy and so real. Glad you took it as an opportunity to be thankful. :) Thanks for all of your sweet comments. They mean so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I don't even know what to say to that!!! How horrible! I have had some crazy ones, but no violent ones (yet)!!! No more "Say Yes to the Dress" for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes, that is such a scary dream!! Pregnancy dreams are super vivid and real, make the bad dreams WAY worse!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Very scary! I have had a few dreams like that already where I am practically giving up everything for my baby and I scream I'M PREGNANT! Yah. Mommy instincts I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry you had such a terrible dream... I have those a lot. I think more so because of my fear of not getting pregnant. I know you wont feel right till you hold that baby in your arms, but know that God has He/She in His hands and is looking over you and the baby. Praying for you. Everything is going to work out :) Just trust in Him... I am so excited that your pregnant!! It is such a amazing gift!! :)
    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete