Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Perfect Day

My birthday was awesome!!!  While at the pool my sisters took the kiddos to the bathroom.  When they came back out look what they were wearing......




My one sister worked very hard on the shirts and is super creative.  It was very very sweet!
My other sister gave me one of the most beautiful gifts.  For so long I have been looking for some piece of jewelry to remember our 5 angel babies.  I did not want anything that was obvious as a memorial where people would ask.  Just something that I would know.  Here is a pic....
There are 5 leaves for each baby.  The bird is a symbol of love and strength.  I absolutely love it. 
My birthday ended with dinner out with my husband. It was the perfect day!

14 comments:

  1. awww how nive of your sisters!! You nieces and nephews are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shirt are adorable and your nieces & nephews are so cute!! I love the necklace. Your sister's really know how to give good gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all. What great ideas! Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that necklace is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it even more with the symbolic meaning behind it! So glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, the kiddos are so cute!!! That was so sweet and creative of your sisters. The necklace is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great day. The shirts are so cute and I love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I love love love the necklace. What a great way to remember your angels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, your nieces & nephews are just adorable, and those t-shirts totally rock!!! soo creative and awesome. love it.

    i think there's room for only one of us on the bfp train for august, so it's yours. i'll take september though :o) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I just came across your blog and love it! I love that necklace. I hope everything in August goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with transfer this week! I think that good things come to those who wait! How many are you putting in?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shirts! Sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a wonderful day. I absolutely adore the necklace! It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So neat! The necklace really made me tear up... It's beautiful and such an awesome rememberance for your angel babies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy (late) Birthday!!!! What a cool idea with the shirts!
    And that necklace is awesome.

    ReplyDelete