What you have missed in my life...
Then there is this little one...
I spent several days with her BIG SISTER while her Mother (my sis), Father, and baby sis were in the hospital. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE being Aunt T. My nieces and nephew warm my heart and give me such joy. We had such a great time and it really did break my heart a bit to take her back home. When those little hands wrap around your arm or neck...the world is perfect.
What is going on in my IF world?
Last week went for my ultrasound and I know you all will be shocked....2nd FET cancelled. No dominant follicle. I was already prepared. I started spotting the day before. So next step...MEDICATED FET! We cannot take it anymore. The retrieval was in the beginning of April! I tried to be patient, but this could go on for months.
I start my meds in the mid of July. Transfer will be beginning of August. Finally! So what better time to go on a va-ca! No we do not have the money to do this and it is extremely irresponsible and last minute. Don't care! WE need this. So MEXICO here we come!!!


What a couple of beautiful girls! Congratulations, auntie. :) DH's cousin just gave birth on Thursday and we went last night to see their little boy. It was so nice to hold a tiny baby in my arms.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that your second FET was cancelled. I hope that the medicated FET goes well. And I don't blame you one bit for taking a vacation. Money aside, you need and deserve the time away.
Oh she is beautiful!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSorry that the FET was cancelled. Praying and hoping the medicated cycle is THE one!! Go to Mexico and RELAX. You need it!
So sorry to hear about the FET. Hoping the medicated cycle is the ONE! And such a great plan to get away before, Mexico sounds awesome right now!! And congrats on your beautiful neice, they're both gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteawesome on the vacay news. getting away will do you a world of good. boohoo on no dominant follicle, but yaay for next month then. my transfer should be in the beginning of august as well, so this means our babies will be born around the same time next year :o) *fingers crossed*.
ReplyDeleteHave fun on your spontaneous vacation! :) Your nieces are beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteYour nieces are beautiful. I don't blame you for being impatient. Last year we went on an impromptu vacation too - a week in Destin. Same story we could not afford it, but we so needed it. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little girl! So sorry the FET was canceled again. Glad you guys have a new schedule and things are looking good for Aug. Have a great time in Mexico. I'm sure it will be exactly what you need!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Auntie!!! Beautiful little girls.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry the FET was cancelled. Wishing you the best look for August!! And you deserve a vaca, I'm glad you're taking one!
omg they are so beautiful! Love the hat on the lil one! Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to, the FET and Mexico! Woo-hoo! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your sweet nieces!
ReplyDeleteSorry for the canceled cycle. Hoping so much it will work out in August.
I say you both need and deserve a vacation! ;-) Have fun in Mexico!!!!
ReplyDeleteSucks for the unmedicated FET but yay for getting the ball rolling with some lovely meds to jumpstart your system!
Congrats on being an aunt again. Both girls are beautiful!
Congrats! Both babies are beautiful. Have a blast and drink lots of tequila!
ReplyDelete