Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow we will welcome a new baby.
Tomorrow will be an amazing day.
Tomorrow a miracle will happen.
Tomorrow the world will smile.
Tomorrow I get to be an Aunt again.
*enormous smile*

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Auntie!!!
    I love my nieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Being an aunt is a great thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! How exciting! I am not sure if I'll ever be an aunt. At this rate I'll be really old before that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's not the easiest thing during IF. I just became an aunt. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE being an auntie!!

    ps - i've been hiding my blog off and on bc a real life friend might've found it. am thinking of just moving it, but we'll see :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! DH and I are getting a new baby cousin today. I know it's not completely easy to deal with a new baby in the family when going through IF, but you are doing great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this must be a happy day...but also hard since you want that so bad!! Thinking of you today!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats auntie!! I don't have any nieces or newphews yet, but I can't wait until I am one day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey there - shouldn't your transfer be coming up soonish? just checking in. hope you're doing well :o)

    ReplyDelete