Sorry, I have been away for so long. I have been meaning to post so many times, but have been so busy getting things ready, finishing up at work, and well just staying awake.
I ended up having 5 baby showers! I am so thankful and honored for all the time and money that all my friends and family put into celebrating my child's life. I know that Jerry and I will love this baby with all our hearts, but to see how many people love our baby already...I am speechless.
Here are 3 of the cake pics from the different showers....
I will try and post some maternity pics very soon!



i can't believe it's almost time! sooo excited for you. these cakes are awesome, and i see the 2nd and 3rd ones kept with your theme of the bird and tree decal in your nursery :o) have been thinking about you - can't wait to here about baby's arrival :o) xoxoxoxo.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you! :) That last cake is amazing.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear things are going well!!
ReplyDeleteLovely cakes! Can't wait for your little one to arrive!
ReplyDeleteI've missed seeing updates from you, but I am so glad everything is going well and I am so excited for you. That last cake looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteI am totally jealous that you have a date set! Good to hear an update from you!!! Good luck and I can't wait to see pics of that baby!
ReplyDelete