It looks like just one blob but they are both right where the little arrow is pointing. Love you babies! Hold on for this journey! Mom and Dad really want to meet you!
I of course wore my necklace and could not forget my lucky fertility socks!!
Now I am in the midst of my 2ww. Wow, how on earth do I think about anything else? How on earth did you lovely ladies pass the time? Every moment I am consumed by the thought that I am..or I am not. If I am...how many? Will this finally be it? Will this be just like the others? How could I go on if this is not it? How awesome would it be to finally tell our families and friends if this is it? Am I extra tired because I am pregnant or am I just looking for something? What was that little twinge? Was it bad or good? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!


I am in my 2WW also!! It is the WORST time of this entire process. I am trying everything in my power to not think about what is going on in my womb.
ReplyDeleteWishing you luck and if you want to chat or need anything, I am here :)
When is your beta?
So happy the transfer went well! Sending you lots of prayers and warm wishes!! Really really hoping this is it for you! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that things went well! I hope the 2WW goes by quickly with good things to come!
ReplyDeleteHi there! I only recently came across your blog and I am moved by all that you have been through. You are so strong! I also wanted to wish you best of luck with this 2ww!! I am glad that both the thawing and the transfer went well!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a successful FET!! Love the socks...I mean how could anything co wrong after wearing those?? So excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteCute socks :) I hope the next two weeks go by as quickly as possible, and you have wonderful news to share very soon! Thinking and praying for you :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so keeping my fingers crossed for you! I tried to keep busy by starting a project during the 2ww. (Hubs and I planted a garden.) It kinda gave me something to think about, but still, there is no way around being completely preoccupied with the thoughts about your little embryos. :) Praying that these two are your babies and are currently getting all cozy for the long haul!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a successful procedure! I don't have any advice on how to make the 2WW go faster, but all I can say is stay busy! Read a book maybe? :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you that you had a smooth transfer. Wishing you a 2ww that gives you unquestionable symptoms of pregnancy...I hope it goes by fast.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the transfer! I wish I had advice on how to make the 2WW go faster. Maybe make plans for every night of the wait? Even if the plan is to walk around Barnes & Noble or to organize the closets, at least you aren't sitting around twirling your thumbs. I'll be thinking of you through this wait and keeping my fingers crossed. :)
ReplyDeletexo
I am so glad you shared with us the picture of your transfer and your cute socks! I will be saying some extra prayers that those little embies snuggle in tight for a nice long 9 months! Best wishes, I really hope this is it for you!
ReplyDeletehappy, happy thoughts for you!!! pulling for you really hard. i don't know how ppl stay sane in the 2ww, except to distract themselves silly :o) *please let this be it*. *please let this be it*!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats. I hope it's positive!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the transfer! You guys are in my thoughts! Tell your hubby he is on entertainment duty...for the tww!
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the luck in the world!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!! LOVE the fertile socks! :-) Praying extra sticky baby dust for those babies to hang tight for the next 8 months!!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo!!!!!! so glad you made it to transfer!!! The 2ww sucks....but it will go fast...since it is a transfer it should just be a week right??
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you!!
praying those babies snuggle in!
ReplyDeletePUPO!!! How exciting!! Praying for sticky babies that hang out for another 9 months! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope those babies are snuggling in for a long stay!! I hope these next few days fly by because it is impossible not to think about. Come on positive betas!!
ReplyDeleteLook at all these comments you have gotten...people love you!!!
YAY!!! GOOD LUCK!!! Praying for your 2 babies to stick in there for 9 more months!!!
ReplyDelete2ww is a nightmare. It's like torture on Earth. Just try to keep yourself busy and stay OFF OF THE INTERNET other than to blog :).
ReplyDeleteThat would be my advice. Hope it goes by as quickly as possible and that it results in a happy ending!!!!!
T - I am so excited for you! I hope you are resting comfortably! Can you send me the list of those med prices you told me about, I just heard back from my pharmacy? ejpollard@tampabay.rr.com
ReplyDeleteGlad it went well! Will be thinking good thoughts and keeping my fingers crossed tight!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and feel so compelled to comment and let you know how touching your blog is. I am going to pray for you and those beautiful little babies tonight!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you found my blog! Wow, your journey has been rough. You are incredibly strong! I really hope this cycle is it for you. My 2ww is almost up and I am feeling hopeful. I hope we will be sharing our pregnancies soon!
ReplyDeleteGood luck in your 2WW!
ReplyDelete...Was just thinking about you and wanted you to know I'm still praying for you...
ReplyDeleteThinking about you.
ReplyDelete