Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Whether your babies are in your arms, in your belly, waiting to be adopted, in a petri dish, in heaven, or just in your hearts....I am wishing you a Happy Mothers Day. I know that this day is pretty hard for most of us. I am praying for all of you tonight. Every single one of you. We have never met, but I feel we have a bond that cannot ever be removed.

Love you all

12 comments:

  1. That was a very sweet post. Happy Mother's Day to you too hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way! Praying for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post. Thank you for sharing. Praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post! Hugs and prayers to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for you, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice post. We are in this together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so sweet, thank you and happy mother's day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a thoughtful post!! I agree about having an amazingly strong bond with all of the women out there going through IF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post! Praying for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your post. I am praying for you too. Thank you for the sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet post, praying for you hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this was the sweetest post ever! big hugs to you :o)

    ReplyDelete