Monday, May 10, 2010

Every day is a gift...

So why do I want to fast forward? Why do I want to go home and crawl back to bed? Today is not a good day as you can all guess. I really did ok yesterday until last night. Laying in bed with my DH and here come the waterfalls. It was a really nice day. I had a great time celebrating my mother, my mother in law, and my sisters as mothers. It is just at the end of the night I am still with empty arms.
I am told again...next year...it has been 4 years that I have been told...next year. When will I just give up? When will I stop torturing myself? When will this pain go away?

I started spotting this weekend. Today is Day 17. Not time to spot! I went in on Friday (the apt where my dr said we WOULD know for sure whether we would be doing the FET in May. Shocking news....no answer on Friday. Follicles only around 12. Doc wants me to come in tomorrow for yet another $45 ultrasound. So now with me spotting over the weekend I am sure we are out for May. I have no idea what it means....but let's get real...it never works out.

So Debbie Downer is going to sign off for now....sorry....hope you all are having a better Monday than I am!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, sorry things are rocky. I hope the clinic makes a decision soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with ya...twin!!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh- how much can I say I.HATE.SPOTTING!! I'm so sorry that it's happening to you. You should be proud of yourself for holding it together yesterday!! I will be praying for you (HUG)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry. I am sending you a big ol' cyber hug right now! Feel it? :) I have been thinking about you and will continue to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (((HUGS))) this isn't easy, not one bit and that is an understatement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you had a bad night :( I'm really starting to hate the calendar...months flying by..years flying by. Im tired of saying "next christmas. next mother's day, next time..." Hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry things are not going your way. It totally sucks I know and you have the right to be sad. Those drugs can wreck your body and cycles. Hang in there and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry hun, know I'm thinking about you and hoping things start turning around soon!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete