Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Jerry!!!!!

Today is my husbands birthday! He is 36 years young :0) My husband is my hero and I thank God every day he is in my life. Here are some random pictures of Jerry over the last few years...

Who says 36 is old?! While hanging out with my niece he went down the slide, played with her on the Teeter-totter, and made songs up all along the way. Jerry makes every day fun!

Jerry with our niece Dylan. We do not get to see her nearly enough! This was a few years ago around Christmas when his brother and family visited.


Jerry with our Nephew Grant. Grant LOVES Uncle Jerry....as you can see by his enormous grin!


I love this pic! Jerry with our niece Sophia. They all love them some Uncle Jerry!


A couple years ago at our friends 80's themed birthday party. Did I mention we like to have fun?




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jerry! 36 years young, I agree! :-)

    BTW- I love that last photo! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete